WDS-IPO (c/o NICT)
How to get to the WDS-IPO
View directions to the WDS-IPO in an interactive Map.
The WDS-IPO is located within the NICT headquarters in the western suburbs of Tokyo. It is on the 4th Floor of Building 1.
From Narita Airport to Musashi-Koganei or Kokubunji Station:
- Use the Narita Express train (Japan Railway; JR) or an airport limousine bus from NARITA Airport to JR Shinjuku Station
- From JR Shinjuku Station, please take the JR Chuo Line (Rapid Train) and get off at JR Musashi-Koganei Station or Kokubunji Station.
From Musashi-Koganei or Kokubunji stations to NICT by bus:
- From the North Exit of Musashi-Koganei Station take the KEIO-Bus 41 from Stand No.5, bound for 'Kodaira-Danchi'.
- From the North Exit of Kokubunji Station, turn left after exiting the ticket gate, and go down the steps. You will find the bus stops on your right. Please take the TACHIKAWA-Bus 51 bound for 'Syowa-Byouin'.
Both bus routes cost 170 JPY (you pay the bus fare when you get off). Please alight at 'Jouhou-Tsuushin-Kenkyuu-Kikou' (it takes 10–15 min).
From Musashi-Koganei or Kokubunji Stations to NICT by taxi:
- Please leave by the North Exit of either Station; you can find the taxi stand easily. Please show this page to the driver to indicate your destination. The journey should cost about 1,000 JPY.
From Musashi-Koganei or Kokubunji Stations to NICT on foot:
- It takes about 30 min.