Call for Papers: WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2019
The WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2019 will be held on 7–8 May 2019 in Beijing, China; hosted by the Institute of Geographic Sciences and Nature Resources Research, Chinese Academy Of Science.
The purpose of the conference is to establish a collaborative network to share information and to do bottom up of data-oriented activities in the Asia-Oceania area. Towards realizing this goal, we are inviting papers/abstract submissions on the following conference themes by 28 February 2019:
- Data acquisition – Barriers and efforts.
- Practices for preservation and provision of quality-accessed research data.
- Infrastructures for international and collaborative activities on data.
- Application of advanced technologies to data management.
- Enhancement of data standards or best practices for data management.
- Promotion of Open Science and Open Data activities (including data publication).
- Data-driven science cooperation and sustainable development (e.g., the UN Sustainable Development Goals).
- Supporting early career researchers in data-oriented activities.
Important dates to note are:
- Application for Travel Support (for up to 8 participants): by 15 February 2019
- Abstract Submission: by 28 February 2019
- Notification of acceptance: by 10 March 2019
- Registration: by 30 March 2019
- Hotel Reservation: by 27 April 2019 (opens 1 March)
- Conference: 7–8 May 2019
Detailed information on the conference can be found at: