The 1st stage of the demonstrator service is now available. Feedback welcome!
This 1st stage has been developeded by the OpenAIRE2020 project and it establishes the underlying infrastructure for:
- harvesting descriptions of data-publication links from partners,
- normalising and aggregating that information,
- establishing quality and links across the whole corpus, and
- providing a preliminary set of view, query, and harvest interfaces
- Blog post (July 2015): The DLI Service: An Open and Universal Data–Literature Interlinking Service
The next stages of the demostrator service invloves the development (by PANGAEA) of query and access interfaces optimised for high throughput, precision, programmatic interaction and further enhancements to user interfaces. An exemplar third party consumer application will also be developed (by ANDS) to visualise connections between datasets, publications and other components of scholarly communication such as grants and people.